Thursday 5 May 2011

In which the author creates a sequel to the text message post of yesteryear

I know, I haven't posted in AGES, and I wish I could say it was because I was revising, but let's not lie to ourselves. In all fairness, I did at first have a whole load of deadlines, but exam preparation was hardly forthcoming after that. :P
Anyhow, I decided in order to prove that I haven't abandoned this blog completely that I'd do a quick little post now, as I do still have two exams to revise for...

Thus, I decided to share some of the fun/amusing/weird texts I've recieved since my last text sharing post way back in November ^_^

-----------------------------------

- 'Men are like grapes, and it's our job to stamp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd want to have dinner with.'

- 'Proclamation of love number 4. Wtf! X x'

- 'Ha ha lucky you :) Although in the time it has taken you to get your sex life back, I've just been on the phone with student loans :/ I feel you achieved more...'

- 'My mate mat her gaw and nifc haha x x'   (No, the sender in question had NO IDEA what they were trying to say when I asked the next day :P )

- 'Ew holy foreskin. Wtf. xx'

- 'I saw LEMURS!!!!! XX'

- 'Some juice necessary for the lubrication of her faculties was spontaneously squirted. Most erotic description of painting ever! X x x'

- 'BOOOOOOOOBS!!!! Operation shoe shop commences!! Xx'

- 'This is a quest i have a vested interest in. You have my axe. :) '

- 'It's true. I'm alot like Gandhi that way.'

- 'If I smothered myself in nutella, I could become a god. :-) xx'

- 'guess who's drunk?         [two line breaks]          It may be me. :-) xx'

- 'Lmao i love you. My revision is now drinking x x'

-----------------------------------

I promise to do some more posts soooooooooooooon... :/ xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Fact of the Day: Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.

Random Image of the Day:
Wrong in so many ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment