Wednesday 3 November 2010

In which the author decides to share her favourite text messages

Ok, just a quick one, but I thought I'd share it with you!
I keep all my fav recieved text messages so I can look at them again in times of boredom, or when I need to look busy whilst waiting for people to turn up, or to put off that creep over there from coming over and starting a conversation... well you know the usual reasons one spends time looking at one's phone when there are no new messages...
Well, as I have some awesome favs I thought I'd share them all here... without adding names to as to avoid embarrassment!! They make sense to me, but those not in the loop as to the conversation theme... well I think it makes them even better :P

- 'Lol that jaw :p lol he's a pedophile'

- 'Lol i'll remember this though part of me couldn't have his chin near me for too long'

- 'By the way, today I have seen Ringo Star, Nick Knowles, and Moira Stewart (and various others!). I have also been talking to Bill Oddie, David Bellamy and the Secretary of State for Agriculture. Guess where I am?'

- 'Lol i shall but not because i want to for the sake of woman kind i must make this sacrifice'

- 'Lol has a guy ever licked your face during sex'

- 'Fit guy in my bed again oh hard it is being a woman!'

- 'Shhh... Hunting grizzly bears with throwing knives'

- 'It's not called a shooting knife.'

- 'Happy birthday it seems like only yesterday i gave you a condom'

- 'If not let me know and i'll do better I WILL NOT BE BEATEN LIKE A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T MAKE THEIR HUSBAND A SANDWICH'

- 'Bag a young innocent fresher and devour his innocence for -50 purity'

- 'Shes making boom boom pow sound like the holocaust.'

- 'Yes. And if you ever come to my homeland, I'll fix you up with authentic Chinese food and a nice, cheap gigalo to make it even.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Random Fact of the Day: 'TYPEWRITER' is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of a standard keyboard.

Random Image of the Day:
Ahh here we see the next generation of terrifying drama queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment