Monday 1 November 2010

In which the author posts her favourite fancy dress costumes of friends!

Woohoo, first of the month people! To celebrate (and not at all because I wanted to do this post, and because halloween has just passed, and would have done it even if it wasn't the 1st), let's have a round-up of my favourite costumes! To keep it kinda short, I'm limiting it to people I'm friends with who have put together costumes I think are pretty awesome. And yes, that list does include me because a) I'm good friends with myself - I talk to me all the time (*manical grin*) and b) I'm awesome.

Soooooooooo, in no order of preference...
df
sf
sdf
df
df
de
sdf
hj
jb

bgh
jude
cv
xvx
hdh
sds
xfc
xc
xc
xc
hs
sh
xc
Yay for picspam! I feel a tradition in the making! Any suggestions for awesome costumes let me know - I couldn't cover every awesome costume in this, despite having tried! :P

Every person here gets an award for awesomeness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Fact of the Day: A pipe organ was the loudest sound that could be made in the year 1600. (Somehow I doubt this, but the internet couldn't possibly be wrong...)

Random Image of the Day:
Umm... nice day for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment