Wednesday 20 October 2010

In which the author gets a little over exited with MorphThing

Ok, so most of you I imagine will have heard of MorphThing ( http://www.morphthing.com ). Basically, for those who have not yet experienced the wonders of this website, it lets you morph faces together AND predict what their kids will look like. It's a time-waster's dream.
Most people will morph their faces with their one celebrity crush, or with their friends, but a disturbed few will choose to try the baby morphing thing. It will shatter some dreams and perfect others. For example, I have discovered that when Matt Smith and I get together, it would be a great cruelty to reproduce, as MorphThing has helpfully shown me that our offspring bear an uncanny resemblance to Shrek. On the other hand, when I marry Gaspard Ulliel, I can rest assured that our children will be the most adorable things ever.

With this in mind, I have, in a totally sane manner, created my fantasy brood - a child for each fling when I become a celebrity hussy. Some are adorable, some... should be drowned at birth. Behold my mighty brood.

The Adorables
Father: Gaspard Ulliel
Father: Gerard Way
Father: Milo Ventimiglia
Father: James McAvoy
Father: Seth Green



The Fuglys
Father: Christian Bale
Father: Johnny Depp
Father: Jake Gyllenhaal

Granted, some of these fugly kids are rendered disturbing by the mustache shadow left by the merger, but still, this is evidence that perhaps when I date Christian Bale, Johnny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal, I should refrain from having children with them.

No, I have no idea why Bale's kid looks kinda like Meatloaf with spiked hair.

----------------------------------------------------------

The other mighty purpose which MorphThing can serve for is to attempt to create the perfect man. A challenge which I have undertaken with great effort. Behold. Womankind, you may thank me later.

~ Disclaimer: Results may be subjective, but don't worry, mine is the best and most reliable opinion.
ddddd
My Attempts at Creating The Perfect Man
Attempt No.1


This wonderful creature, ladies, is an amalgamation of Zachary Quinto, James Franco, Gaspard Ulliel, and Robert Downey Jnr.
I think he's kinda yummy actually. And strangely familiar looking...






Attempt No. 2



Meet the amalgamation of Joseph Fiennes, Gerard Way, James McAvoy, and Adrien Brody. I was kinda nervous as to how this would turn out what with all their distinctive features, but I think it's kinda good actually. Personally I prefer No.1, but my dear housemate disagrees.




Attempt No. 3



Ici est the amalgamation of Jake Gyllenhaal, Milo Ventimiglia, Jonathon Rhys Myers, and Takeshi Kaneshiro. Wow, I really did put all the awkward names in one here. I shall call it Gylltimrhyshiro. Not too sure of my opinion on this one. I think he looks like an '80s elf...




Attempt No. 4




And the final basic combination: Colin Farrell, Zach Braff, Seth Green, and Cillian Murphy. I think he's kinda cute in a homey sort of way.
Now, this was all going quite well, until I started to get a little drunk on power, and a strange idea took hold of me... what if I were to morph all these amalgamations into one SUPER HOT MAN??? The concept was too much to resist, and so I give you...
Super-Hot-Man Mark 1
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed. 16 men in one was bound to throw up problems, and I found that morph thing erased every distinctive feature in making this image. It's good looking, I'll give it that, but he just needs a little something more. More distinctive cheekbones? More piercing eyes? Heavier eyebrows? The hunt for the perfect man continues. He does have really good skin though...

-----------------------------
...some time later:

BUT let this not be an abandoned project!!! I urge you all, for the good of mankind to join me in this brave quest - together we can suceed, and using cloning techniques EVERYONE can have one. Welcome to the future ladies and gentleman - a wonderful, bright, (non-orange) future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Fact of the Day: 43.7% of all statistics are made up right on the spot.

Random Image of the Day: 

No comments:

Post a Comment