Friday 4 March 2011

In which the author dedicates an entire post to the glory of her socks

Yes, you read that title right. My socks are freakin awesome, and I felt they needed celebrating. After all, socks are the underwear of the feet. That was so important I felt it needed to be in bold.

BEHOLD.

The cow socks of wonder.
The panda socks of happiness
The rabbit socks of delight
The fawn socks of irony
The emerald elephant socks of childhood memories
The unicorn and rainbow socks of GLORY
Here you see my wonderful collection of socks. In fact, I liked the last pair so much I have two pairs of them :P I have decided that the unicorn and the rainbow socks cannot be worn singularly - they must always be mismatched. Just because.
Also, I like my emerald elephants as they remind me of a terrifying cartoon film of the Wizard of Oz which I watched when I was younger, and no matter what I promised myself beforehand, when the angry army of emerald elephants came on I hid behind the sofa. Every. Fucking. Time.



DEAR GOD, NOW DO YOU SEE MOTHER??! NOW DO YOU SEE?!

Anyway, with that whim fulfilled I will now go make myself read To The Lighthouse. It can't be worse than Ulysses. Perhaps I should do a post of people through history that need to be shot other than Hitler. Hmm.

I'll leave you with a picture of all my wonderful socks lined up. Coz that's how I roll.

I roll whilst wearing these. You're jealous, I can tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Random Fact of the Day: Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump. Unless they are on my feet.
Random Image of the Day:
She's thinking she needs some of my socks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment