Wednesday 9 March 2011

In which the author re-writes The Phantom of the Opera

Still waiting for time enough to write my sensible post. In the meantime have some smut. 'Think of Me' from Phantom of the Opera, rewritten to 'Finger Me' (©Psycho Bambi 2011) ... It's a moving tale of regrets and redemption. Oh, and it's REALLY not clean. Warning now, NOT suitable for underage viewers. This is what happens when I have work I should be doing.

Here's the tune to sing it by... (starts at 0:42)



And the words:

Finger me, finger me fondly
When we say goodbye.
Wank with me, once in a while,
Please promise me you'll try.
I never said your cock was big enough
Or thick enough to pleasure me...
If you ever find a moment, touch yourself for me.

We never said I'd get down on my knees,
Or that I would waver the fee,
But if you can still remember, stop and finger me.
Wank to all the things we've shared and seen;
Don't think about the sex that might have been.

Finger me, whilst I am waiting
Silent and resigned.
Imagine me, finding you hard,
You teased and how I pined!
Recall those days, look back on all those times,
Think of the men I'm going to screw!
Yet they'll never be a day
When I won't wank to you!

Can it be? Is that a butt plug? BRAVO!
What a change, you're really not a bit
The frigid bitch that once you were,
She may still not like my cock,
But I still wank to her.

I never said your cock was big enough
Or thick enough to pleasure me,
But please promise me that sometimes you will touch... (ahs ... ahhhhhhhh!) THEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!
Dude, from the look of it you seriously need to address your kissing technique.

*Cue standing ovation.*


I really should resist the urge to procrastinate. Also the pancakes yesterday were awesome. We made a lime flavoured one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Fact of the Day: A lion's roar can be heard from 5 miles away. Christine Daae's orgasm can be heard from 6 miles.

Random Image of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment