Saturday 5 March 2011

In which the author undertakes a questionnaire

Wow... I'm posting a lot again. Can you tell I've got work I shouldn't be putting off? :S

Anyway, QUESTIONNAIRE!!

 ----

Do you have feelings for anyone?
Ohhh, well now that's opening up a can of worms huh? Quite an opening question.

Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
Moved out a couple of years ago, but no idea where I'm going next year yet...

Last person you told a secret to?
ummmmmmm... either Charlie or Jess... probably Charlie.

What are you listening to at the moment?
The sound of silence... wait, let me correct this... *iTunes shuffle* ...Numb by Marina and the Diamonds

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Happily sleeping :)

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
Long hair

If you were at reasonable age, would you prefer a baby boy or girl?
Probably a girl... think I'd understand her more than I would a boy.

What are you doing tonight?
Hopefully at some point I'll be doing work :S

How many profile views do you have?
Don't know, don't really care. I lie actually, I think it's something in the region of a pathetic 30 or something. I say I don't care to make the pain go away...

*sniff... cries... ANGST.*    :P

What do you want?
Happiness, security, my friends, a million pounds and Gaspard Ulliel. IS IT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

Who knows a dark secret or two about you?
A few people... Emily, Sarah and Charlie are the main culprits. I'm not sure how 'culprits' is the right word here, but somehow it is and I'm using it anyway. So there.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Umm... a film, friends and last-minute work. :)

Is there someone you will never forget?
Of course. Several people :)

How are you right now?
Ok, cant complain too much... but watch me try :P

Do you currently have a hickey?
Haha...no... not sure if I should be sad or glad about that.

Are you gonna get high later?
I have better things to do with my time

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Depends on the someone. Is it Gaspard? :P ...ok, seriously, I have a problem. Let's leave off Gaspard for the rest of this post.

What are you tired of?
Essays being lazy and not doing themselves, and shit texters.

How late did you stay up last night?
Erm, not that late, about half 1?

What will you be doing in 3 hours?
Working? Please say working.

Have you ever been called heartless?
I dont think so...

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Snookie? No-one I know personally. I can't hold a grudge, I forgive people WAY too easily.

Is there something right now that has you worried?
My long essay. And the fact that I'm not doing it.

How old were you when you got your first piercing?
Umm 15? I think I was 15.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Not until you mentioned it. Great. Thanks.

Do you hate when people smoke around you?
No... Used to it now.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Paris. I have been overtaken of late by an almost uncontrollable urge to run away for a few days, scuppered only by my endless pragmatism that points out I can't do that AND afford to live for the rest of term.

What were you doing at 4am?
Sleeping... unusual for me lately it seems.

What are you wearing?
Jeans and my stripey top that always reminds me of pirates... oh, and my rabbit socks :)

Is the last person you kissed also the next person you'll kiss?
We'll just have to see, huh?

What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
SCORE.

Do you write notes on your hand?
Rarely. I used to do it ALL the time.

What is the last movie you watched?
Umm... wow I can't actually remember. Probably a shit horror film :)

What time did you wake up today?
11am

How much longer until your birthday?
6 months and 12 days

Pick a word that starts with the first letter of your first name:
Flaccid.

How has your health been lately?
Ok... please don't let me just have jinxed it, please don't let me just have jinxed it, please don't let me just have jinxed it...

Was the last person you hugged a male or female?
Male

Will you be dating someone in six months?
...How does someone tell that?! Oh wait, how stupid of me, let me just whip out my crystal ball! ...I see, I see... a shit question.

Have you ever thrown a shoe at someone?
Not with intent of causing injury :P

Are you one of those twilight crazy people?
Nope. It was fun to read but I happily admit it is trash fiction and has no literary value other than a sign of the interesting turn of perceptions upon the vampire tradition of the last few years.

What colour are your eyes?
Hazel

Do you have an older brother?
Nope. Je suis the OLDEST :D

Do you like hugs and kisses?
Yup yup :)

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Shampoo and conditioner... I went out shopping for them specifically earlier, came back and realised I'd managed to forget them. *bangs head against wall*

Do you have a sister?
Nopesy

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
Not unless they want a scathing look in reply... I lie, I can't do scathing. They'd get a cringe.

What does your hair look like right now?
I think it's trying to make itself straight again like it used to be when I was a kid... other than that it's ok

Where is your cell phone?
To my left :)

Did you run anywhere today?
I ran on the spot. Coz that's how I roll... or run.

Have you held hands with somebody in the past week?
Yep. Wow, is that it? That's all the questions you got? Quitter.

----

Well... that was a bit lame. I should probably go read now. By the way, To The Lighthouse is actually VERY good. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Random Fact of the Day: In ancient Rome it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.

Random Image of the Day:
I have no idea what you're doing, but there's no way that alcohol is not involved in this somehow. For this, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment